Create your own custom package of services tailored to work specifically for your business. At WorkCentral, you pay only for what you truly need – and nothing more.
Our Virtual Office plans provide you with options:
- Professional business address
- Friendly, professional reception services from 8:30 to 5, Monday thru Friday
- Preferred access to day offices and conference rooms
- Mail and package handling, both incoming and outgoing
- Dedicated phone number with personalized telephone reception services with optional call forwarding
- 24/7 access to voicemail
- Use of copying and printing center
- Business support services as you need them: word processing, editing, Powerpoint presentations, etc.
Who uses a virtual office?
- You have a new startup company and are looking to legitimize your business.
- You work at home, and want to convey a more professional image when meeting with clients.
- Your business is losing prospective customers because no-one is available to answer the phone. You want to establish a prestigious office address without the expense.
- You are part of a large company looking for a satellite presence in the MetroWest Area. These days, you want to spend more time AWAY from the office than at it!